For instructions on how to share your booking link as a "Book Now" button on your website, please see this article.
Are you looking to add your own book now button, but aren't sure how to host it on a third party site? We've created this Google Photos guide to ensure that the setup process is quick and painless. That being said, you can use any image-hosting site provided that the end result is a public URL that links to your custom button image.
1) Go to https://photos.google.com to initiate the process
2) Click the "Upload" link located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, as shown below. You will be prompted to upload the file from your computer
3) Once the file is uploaded, you will see the button image in your Google Photos Dashboard. Here is an example of a red button that we uploaded for a make-believe client named Peter.
4) Click on the button image and you will be taken to a screen that looks like this:
5) Right click on the button image and select "copy image address"
6) In Appointlet, navigate to the share tool (explained here) and enter that URL here:
8) Your url will be automatically saved and the button will now reflect your custom, hosted image