The team features allow you to set up and manage bookings for your entire team. Your customers can schedule with a specific Member or if you don't want them to choose a Member, they can get the teams combined availability.
Setting up your Team
In order to start accepting bookings as a team, each person who can be booked will need to be added as a Member in Appointlet. Members are listed in the "Members & Availability" page of your Dashboard.
You can either:
- Invite your team into your Organization so they can configure their own Member profiles
- Configure the Member profiles yourself without providing access to your Appointlet organization
If you'd like to configure the Member profiles yourself, the first thing you need is to have a Calendar for each person who can be booked:
- You can create new calendars in your Google or Office 365 account and they will appear under the Calendar section of the Member setup
- You can have each person share their calendar with you
- You can integrate different Calendar accounts with your Appointlet account
That's all there is to it! Once you're ready to accept bookings, here are the different options for team members scheduling.